Inviting you and your organization to any of these learning experiences:
- Coaching - CEO Coaching, Executive Coaching, Group Coaching, Team Coaching
- Coaching on Self-Learning
- Peer Coaching, Peer Mentoring and Collaborating in online community: PeersOnDemand.my
- Mastermind Group Facilitating
- Entrepreneur Journey program by Carabetul
- Trainings for personal mastery and organizational excellence
I coach CEOs, entrepreneurs, business owners and senior managers, helping them with The Heart and Science of Producing Results®.
Coaching is a partnership relationship between you (the client) and I (Coach Hasan), serving your needs for continued learning and desirable change. Through methodological coaching, I bring out the best of you, by having you observe and understand your own inner self, and having you find solutions and act on possibilities, so as to contribute to achieving the goals you set.
My 1:1 coaching sessions predominantly use the Best Year Yet® methodology (www.interaworks.com/best-year-yet): making a one-page Annual Plan, tracking the plan and using audio plus a host of support resources. My 1:1 coaching program begins with a set-up and "Breakthrough" coaching session(s) (also called the Planning Session) to produce the one-page plan by you as an individual, followed by 12 monthly follow-through coaching sessions.
For a group of individuals, my program starts with a set-up and "Breakthrough" group-coaching session (also called the Planning Session) of 2-20 individual participants, followed by 12 monthly follow-through coaching sessions with the same group.
For a team, my program starts with a set-up and "Breakthrough" team-coaching session (also called the Planning Session) of 2-20 team members, followed by 12 monthly follow-through coaching sessions with the same team members.
I help people be effective at self-learning.
People have at their disposal an abundance of knowledge resources, such as books, articles and papers (physical or digital), videos, podcasts, online courses, as well as other people more familiar with the subject that the self-learner wants to master.
I help self-learners clarify their desired learning outcome, attitude and process, and guide them to achieve the outcome.
Take my free Online Course (1.1-hour) on "7 Steps To Highly Effective Self-Learning":
click here to enrol in and receive the Online Course
I host Malaysia "Malaysia PeersOnDemand" events, which are free weekly 1-hour online meetups of peer groups of leaders who connect with each other to grow their businesses.
Want to make better business decisions?
Get results from an online peer group experience!
Discover how a peer advisory group assists you in making better business decisions:
- Guidance from experienced members
- Real world perspectives
- Proven solutions
- Many years of combined peer business success
- Collaboration opportunities
This will bring additional clarity about your business to you and our peer group participants.
Showcase your business and get comments and ideas from other members by sharing your challenge or opportunity.
- Briefs: short video interviews of PeersOnDemand participants
4. Mastermind Group Facilitating
I facilitate meetups of private Mastermind Groups, the first Mastermind Group being on the subject of personal productivity in 2017-2018. I chaired a Vistage CEO group monthly in 2019-2020, and am currently facilitating 4 mastermind groups.
“A mastermind group is a peer-to-peer mentoring concept used to help members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members.” - Wikipedia
My Mastermind Groups do not necessarily focus on “problems.” Matters raised and discussed include opportunities and best practices, too.
Mastermind Group members have the opportunity to be with members who had been through my coaching, workshops and events, as well as other members, all having a common interest in the subject of the Mastermind Group.
We meet up regularly, share, build connections, and get hot-seat advice from each other about strengthening the subject area. Everyone gets their chance to talk about the subject and get help and ideas from other group members including me.
5. Entrepreneur Journey program by Carabetul
I am part of the exciting team at Carabetul; we help individuals seeking to become business owners and/or entrepreneurs with our "Entrepreneur Journey" (EJ) program.
"Cara betul" is a Malay phrase that means "the right way."
At Carabetul, we help individuals seeking to kick-start their ‘life.’ We are here to provide support for these individuals to tap their potential and realise their life goals.
We are driven by a single-minded mantra or ideal, the cara betul way.
It is an embodiment of these words articulated by Carabetul Founder, Abdul Razak Manaf:
Do the right things right. Do not do the right things wrong. Do not do the wrong things right. Know ‘what is’ and ‘what is not.’
The Carabetul approach is simple, where to start your ‘life.’ No matter at what stage you are, you have to be sure of the path that you want to take, WHY you are taking it and that your MINDSET is ready to undertake it.
You may be starting your career, or changing career or going through a new phase of your life. Before making the decision on what you want to do or deciding on how to do it, Carabetul will show you the way for you to make that decision.
Carabetul will also show you the know-how to execute that decision that you have made, the right way.
Carabetul is a series of interactive and PRACTICAL KNOW-HOW training-coaching programme that takes you through a journey that allows you to do the right things right to achieve your life goal.
It is highly engaging with a combination of lively and thought provoking discussions. This is where we are unlike any other training programs out there.
Find out more at our Carabetul website.
I speak on various topics at public or in-house events. Each talk is up to 90 minutes.
Categories of topics I speak on include Developing Self and Working With Others.
Click here to see the topics that are already available and customizable.
My trainings for personal mastery and organizational excellence are learner-centric. I design and customize each training by understanding the needs of the learner(s) of the client (meaning you and/or your organization) and matching them to my training design. To maximize impact, I begin the learner experience with learner preparation which sets learners up to enter the training. During the training session, I facilitate active participation by the learners, in varied interactive activities. I follow through with post-session activities to guide participants' implementation and transformation.
My two signature training programs are the same group-coaching and team-coaching programs mentioned above, with further information below:
- My Best Year Yet® group workshop program for a group of individuals facilitates learning, and achieving of identified goals set by the individuals in the group, using the Best Year Yet® methodology, a 12-month results-driven program. It, too, makes a one-page Annual Plan for individuals in the group, tracking the plan and using audio plus other support resources. It consists of a set-up and "Breakthrough" 1-day session (also called the Planning Session) of a group of 2-20 individuals, to produce the individuals' one-page plans, followed by 12 monthly follow-through half-day sessions for the same group.
- My Best Year Yet® workshop program for a team (e.g. unit, department, division or senior leadership team of the organization) facilitates learning, and achieving of team goals set by the overall team, using the Best Year Yet® methodology, also a 12-month results-driven program. It makes a one-page Annual Plan for the one team, tracking the plan and using audio plus a host of support resources. It consists of a set-up and "Breakthrough" 1-to-2-day session (also called the Planning Session) of a team of 2-20 team members, to produce the team's one-page plan, followed by 12 monthly follow-through half-day sessions for the same team.
I create other learning and development programs personalized to your needs.
Photo Gallery of a Best Year Yet® "Raise The Bar" group workshop